Saturday, May 8, 2010

What's best for her?

I have been so against considering a care center for mother, but I'm beginning to question myself. This was a very busy week for me, lots of work that took me out of the house, plus Jason had track meets and other activities I needed to be at. I was gone everyday for many hours and mother was all alone. Luckily there were no mishaps, but she was very lonely. She is getting to the point where she needs 24 hour supervision, but she doesn't want me to get someone else to come "sit with her" while I'm gone. She says that would be stressful, like she has to entertain them, can't relax. Even with me she prefers to sit in a separate room, alone with her memories. She just wants to know one of us is here, and she wants food!

No comments:

Post a Comment