Sunday, July 11, 2010

I think Mamina's anxiety might be partly brought on by the confusion she's experiencing. She can tell her mind is not functioning properly and it scares her, makes her feel lost and out of control.

Yesterday she told me she had not been able to sleep because there was a little white dog that came in, then there were little girls running around all through the night. When she realized it was all a dream she felt even more confused. She said she couldn't think, wanted me to read her mind and figure it out for her. It is so sad.

Later she said she was thirsty but didn't want to drink because then she would have to go to the bathroom and it's too difficult. I asked why it was difficult and she said it was hard to get to the bathroom because "the kids were sleeping all over the floor". I pointed out that was not the case and she said it was like that during the night. More dreams and hallucinations.

She wanted to sit by me but thought Nina would not like that (?)

She seems to feel poorly in the morning, then midday she feels pretty well, after 4 PM she becomes very confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment