Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sad day

Yesterday we moved Mother into the nursing home. Well, Isis and Nina did the actual moving (and all the research and paper work also).

I have been praying for clarity, to know what would be best. I got it as I watched Mother have severe anxiety attacks Saturday and Sunday. We gave her as much medication as possible, herbs, homeopathics, EFT and everything else we could think of to calm her, but it still took 3 and 4 hours. Her pulse was normal and strong and her color was good, but she felt like she was suffocating.

The first time this happened was in January, we called the paramedics, took her to the hospital where they did all kinds of tests and told us it was an anxiety attack. Even in the middle of her panic she did not want to go back to the hospital.

It was awful watching her suffer. I figured if it was exhausting for me, it must have been hellish for her. I didn't want her to go through that again. Hopefully they can manage the condition at the care center, so that she doesn't have to.

I feel so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment